Friday, February 25, 2011

Yep, I did it again! Free Article Lip Haul


Hey, I did it again! Have some more FREE Lip items. I think I'm done to come out any other coupon or new flavors! BTW, was warmvanillasugar0823 the YL, which has the review of the Orange Kiss! She said she wanted to buy! Anywho .... www.youtube.com As I said in my other vids, this coupon 5 times over the last year. NOTE: Some times, the value up to $ 12. I do not know when the coupons came out, but those were the expiration dates. Some times they were just weeks apart.Go figure! Exp second April? / Exp 31st May / Exp 19th July / 23 August Exp / Exp 20th December BBW Lip current article is B2G1 promo, and as always I can teach you how to get a better deal. So for the $ 14 - $ 15 you would spend is free. Do it my way and GET 14-15 Free, not to the stuff you mention pay! Do the math and save your money!

Friends Link : +99% Buying Plasma HDTV ±1±: Discount Cheap Wholesale iP0Ds for Sale !!1 Comparison Nautica Men Clothing !!1 Bargain Sale Drum Hardware Dw Drum !!1 Onkyo Ht-s5300 Home Theater Save




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links