Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where To Buy Tealight Candle Holder Frosted Glass Set of 12



Over All Rating Reviews :
My 12 tea lights arrived very quickly and exactly as described. I'm not sure what the other reviewer was talking about, but they fit my tea candles perectly fine. I buy my tea candles in bags of 100 and they are the only size I've ever known tea lights to be, so everything is normal as far as the sizes of the candle holders go.

It's crazy that I had to buy these online. All the stores near me only sold big candle holders, tapered candle holders, or tea candle holders that were all connected so that you can't move them around.

They are for real candles though. As in candles that burn and require matches and that need to be watched so you don't burn you house down--real tea candles.
Get more detail about Tealight Candle Holder Frosted Glass Set of 12.


!!1 Buyers Roxy Juniors Clothing



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links