Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where To Buy WBM Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt 1 Tealight Candle Holder



Over All Rating Reviews :
I ordered the 3 tea light version. My holder was more rectangular than the one Amazon has pictured. I wasn't expecting to get the same exact one as pictured since the description states that each holder is individually hand crafted - therefore no two will be alike. This holder looks amazing once lit. I have noticed that some tealights I used extinguished before the wax was completely melted. This probably has something to do with the quality of the tealight. I recommend using matches or one of those elongated lighters to light the tealights inside the holder. Lighting them and then dropping them into the holes usually extinguishes the flame. The 3 tealight version was one of the cheapest out of the bunch when I bought it.
Get more detail about WBM Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt 1 Tealight Candle Holder.


!!1 Panasonic Sc-pt760 Deluxe Theater Save



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links