Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shop For Set of 72 Frosted Votive Holders & 72 Votive Candles, White Unscented



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased these votives for my daughter's wedding reception. I received the product intact, nothing broken. A few votives were not perfect, but once the candles were inside, you could not tell. These were perfect for the reception tables. I used six votives per table with a floral centerpiece. I put a few votives on the cake table also. The all were lovely!
Get more detail about Set of 72 Frosted Votive Holders & 72 Votive Candles, White Unscented.


!!1 Corner Kitchen Tables Price !!1 Sale Vapor Clean Tr Steam Cleaner



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links