Thursday, June 9, 2011

Save 5 Candle Holder Swirl Wall Sconce



Over All Rating Reviews :
My wife and I purchased the candle holder and Wall candle sconce from them. When I received it the sconce was slight damaged (I think because of the courier guy), so we sent email and picture to the GiftPatch. They responded immediately and quickly solved our problems and send us the perfect one. They were the gifts for my parents, they love it and perfectly matched their newly renovated bedroom. The owner of the company is truly reliable person, his hardworking attitude amazed us(called us on sat nite and followed up on sunday again, it was around the week of new year 2006). I will highly recommend anyone to buy any stuff from them. And they get some really nice collection as well.
Get more detail about 5 Candle Holder Swirl Wall Sconce.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links